How to create an extracting rule?
We did our best to keep creation of extracting rules in AlgoDocs as simple as possible. In general, steps for creating an extracting rule are as follows:
- Click on ‘Add Rule’ button
- Select the data type field (Text, Number, Date, etc.)
- (optional step) Select an area of the data you want to extract (do this only if your data is always in a fixed position, i.e. it will not change its position when you upload other documents later)
- Click on ‘Extract’ button
- Use default filters or add new filters by using ‘Add Filter’ to refine your data until you get the desired output
Watch the following introductory tutorial video to get started with creating extracting rules.